What is the cost of Dental Marketing?
There are many costs associated with running your own dental practice - from new technology and equipment to the cost of renting out your clinic space. However, you also need to find a way to retain and build upon your patient base, which means investing quite considerably in new and innovative marketing campaigns.
The dental marketing costs you will encounter depend upon the size of your practice and how much you’ll wish to invest. However, many studies suggest that small businesses, such as local dental practices, should expect to allocate 12-25% of their gross revenue to marketing campaigns.
This figure may seem daunting if you’re working with a limited budget, or looking to reduce your costs in the new year - and that’s where we come in. At Minty Dental Marketing, our dental marketing services are designed to help put your practice on the map, without breaking the bank. This way, you can grow your business while also growing your revenue.
What are the different aspects of digital marketing that you have to pay for?
It's easy to rack up costs when curating a digital marketing campaign for your dentistry practice. This is because the best digital marketing plans are varied plans that incorporate a variety of platforms such as social media pages and websites. As a result, you should expect to pay for:
- Website design, maintenance, and development.
- Social media management services.
- SEO services (such as local SEO services).
- Digital advertising campaigns.
A combination of the above will prime your business for success, and ensure that whatever funds you set aside for marketing are well-invested and instrumental to your overall growth.
How Can Minty Dental Marketing Keep Down the Cost of Digital Marketing?
At Minty Digital Marketing, we offer expert services for competitive prices. We keep prices low while:
- Designing a high-quality website for your business. This website will not only look great, but it will also be compatible with a range of digital devices so that potential and existing patients can easily access all of the information they need.
- Using SEO to drive traffic. Our team of dental marketing experts are specialists in local SEO for dentists and dental practices, meaning they’ll know exactly which phrases, words, and strategies are needed to drive traffic toward your website and social media feeds.
- Developing your social media presence. Our social media strategists can also put together a plan for your social media channels that enhance your web presence, whether you choose to focus on Instagram, Facebook, or even TikTok.
- Running digital advertisements. We’ll run campaigns across all social media platforms and relevant search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) in order to get your business at the top of page results. From design, to strategy to tracking, our affordable dental marketing services have got you covered.
We offer all of this (and more) for a fraction of the cost of other agencies. Furthermore, we’ll always operate with your best interests at heart. For example, we’ll often suggest the dental marketing strategies with the lowest cost, such as local SEO. This will help you to connect with new patients and grow your revenue considerably, which means that you have more money to fund paid advertising opportunities in the future, or to simply grow your practice.
Get in touch today to find out more or to discover the price of dental marketing services in your arena. One of our dental SEO specialists will then reach out to answer any question you may have!
Dental Implants Marketing
Dental implants are more popular than ever, for a variety of reasons. How can a dental practice bring dental implants into its marketing practices?
Marketing During a Recession
When a recession looms, you just need to fine-tune your marketing strategies. How can dental businesses keep that all-important edge in their marketing?
Contact Us Today!
Have a question or want to schedule a consultation? Feel free to contact us using the
form below and our team of dental marketing experts will be happy to answer
your questions and help you succeed!